Please, call me Jess! Growing up in a family of four girls, me being the youngest sister- I decided to set myself apart somehow, so I took to Design and claimed my authenticity.... although they just call me 'the weird one'.
- 11/03/14 What makes engaging content? FIND OUT!
- 11/03/14 Extreme Sports Photographer
- 11/03/14 Pool Grant Information Night
- 05/03/14 Grad talks WRAP!
- 12/02/14 APPLE events in February & March* FREE
- 12/02/14 The making of the video
- 07/02/14 Parlour Art Competition
- 28/01/14 Extraordinary Exhibition 31.01.2014
Likes to use his hands rather than words to illustrate a point... so not much to say here really... I'm going drawing now...
Melbourne based graphic design lecturer, surfer, fisher and owner of a blue heeler cuddle dog.
- 12/10/11 Designers Around the World Pay Tribute to Steve Jobs
- 22/09/11 Life in Full Colour – Telstra refresh the brand
- 31/08/11 Creative QR Codes
- 04/08/11 Dyslexie is a typeface for dyslectics
- 10/05/11 Chocolate Type
- 03/05/11 Rippled- All India Radio
- 20/04/11 Just Sydney’s type
- 13/04/11 Michael Wolff ~ Creative Muscles
- 05/03/14 Creative Chatter 2014 – Conversations with Design Leaders
- 20/12/13 Design Corrupted Exhibition
- 11/12/13 Be Chilled! – Hand Stitched Typography
- 07/09/13 Typism – A day of type lust!
- 19/08/13 ‘Creative Chatter’ Wrap Up
- 15/08/13 “Sex, Drugs & Helvetica” Brisbane Event
- 26/07/13 Creative Chatter – Conversations with Design Leaders
- 19/07/13 To Pluvo and back again!
After an unfortunate accident on 'The Bert Newton Midday Show' - resulting in some audience members being hospitalised – Matt decided to turn his back on the dance industry and instead became a graphic designer.
Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Teacher & cat owner from Melbourne, Australia.
Balancing logic and imagination, strategy and tactics, energy and beauty, Kindleman brings brands to life. Brands which ignite their communities’ hearts, minds and actions. Visually, cerebrally, socially, interactively and experientially. We would like to listen to your ideas…
- 21/07/10 A fab idea…
Architecture and design obsessed, I spend most of my time walking into things while I'm looking up at buildings, or crawling under tables trying to work out how they are put together. If I'm not doing that, I'm reading Agatha Christie novels and eating m&ms out of a tea cup. Trust me. They taste better that way.
Melbourne based Scots/Irish Cartoonist, Comic book artist/writer, Silversmith, old school animation bod, illustrator, Graphic Designer, 3D artist. General know-it-all and blow hard.
"I'm a new soul I came to this strange world hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take But since I came here felt the joy and the fear finding myself making every possible mistake"
Graphic design fan, teacher and practitioner, I am currently sharing this way of life with distance learning students at CATC. Other than that I love anything to do with paper, fabric, photography, music, paint and generally making any sort of mess in the pursuit of creativity. My cat, Birdy is also an active and enthusiastic participant, however her lack of opposable thumbs means that Photoshop can be a challenge.
Turn off the light & fall into a calmness sleep. Imagine, initiation of creation for the benefit of dreams. Learn another language another skill. Travel - far. Run and come back. Fall in love in one minute. Laugh any hour. Thank the sun, the moon and the invisible things. Look into details. Find and anticipate. I am patient but now I’m hungry. Bom apetite!
- 01/05/13 Smart Materials
- 26/04/13 Christopher Jenner – Vision of the Future
- 26/04/13 Design copyrights & protection
- 23/04/13 Archibald Prize 2013
- 21/03/13 Sydney City Art – WE ARE HERE
- 28/02/13 The art of model making – The Eagleman Stag
- 22/02/13 Adidas Pop-Up Store
- 22/02/13 The sea chair – recycling project
- 19/03/13 3D Printing and Smart Materials announce a Brave New World for Interior Designers
- 20/02/13 Emerging Talent at CATC
- 04/12/12 The National. Conceptually strong,and honest, too!
- 09/10/12 Backyard tinkering reaches new heights with Henry Wilson
- 09/10/12 Sensitive detailed use of timber you just can’t beat!
- 09/10/12 Communal Design Studios are on the rise again…
- 25/06/12 fresh, committed, personal and a good listener…
- 04/06/12 Well if you can’t be there, at least you can still taste it! That’s if you follow the tutorial…
- 18/09/13 52 Suburbs around the World – Louise Hawson
- 18/09/13 Primavera 2013: Young Australian Artists
- 06/08/13 Photography for the future?
- 04/06/13 NeoLucida, distant cousin to Google Glass?
- 04/06/13 Is it cheating if you trace when drawing?
- 17/05/13 The Sketchbook Project
- 10/05/13 Photographer Jeff Wall at the MCA
- 11/04/13 Kaldor Art Project at Pier 2/3
- 01/06/12 Not just a nice face
Pint-Sized Designer, Lecturer, Painter & Illustrator from the Gold Coast. Currently teaching at CATC Gold Coast Campus amongst some of the most talented people on the planet.
- 11/12/13 Illustrator Cj Hendry Visits CATC Gold Coast
- 29/10/13 Shoot for the stars and Into Space!
- 18/09/13 Independent Artists Stall @ September Miami Marketta
- 09/09/13 Sex Drugs & Helvetica Conference Brisbane
- 12/08/13 Independents Artists Stall – Miami Marketta
- 07/08/13 Brisbane Writers Festival
- 25/07/13 Brisbane Emerging Art Festival
- 24/07/13 CATC Independent Artists Stall @Miami Marketta